FALL REGISTRATION UNDERWAY!
Our instructors guide young yogis to build confidence and strength while learning relaxation and calming self-care.
Kids and Middle Schoolers love learning yoga. From stretching in poses to relaxing with soft bolsters, your children will simply enjoy how yoga makes them feel. Adding in a bit of mindfulness with breath work and self-care, Artemis Yoga classes are a wonderful option for today’s busy kids.
- Ages 6 to 10 (through Grade 4)
- Open House – Free Class – Tuesday, Oct 4th!
- Join for 10 weeks – Oct 11 to Dec 13, 2022 – $200
- Join for 5 week series options – Oct 11 to Nov 8 or Nov 15 to Dec 13 for $100
- 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- Class led by popular children’s teacher, Tracy Affonso
Artemis Girls: Stand Strong, Stand Tall
This girls empowerment program guides middle school girls to seek their own true voice with yoga, mindfulness, breath work, creative expression and self-reflection. This specialty series creates a safe space for girls to build strength of body, mind and spirit while developing the skills of communication and self-respect to empower and inspire girls.
- Ages 10 to 14 (Grade 5 and up)
- Friday, Oct 14 to Dec 9, 2022
- 4:00pm to 5:15pm
- $200 for 8-week series with Tracy Affonso and Amy Hrobak
There are no fall dates for Family Yoga, we plan to resume in 2023
Your family will love exploring yoga together. Our family yoga class will teach you and your children flexibility, stability, and calming through breath. It is a wonderful afternoon class that is both an energetic and a calming opportunity to promote family wellness and to deepen the bond between you and your child.